SO BEAUTIFUL BY SYMON TOKAL (THE STORY BEHIND THE TRACK)



#SoBeautiful is Symon Tokal’s first ever single project. The single is a love song that highlights on the theme of beauty and love… inner and outer appearances and how they’re related to relationships. It’s an RnB track with a slow tempo and a dancehall-like fusion.
The lyrics were crazily crafted behind inspiration from a passerby.
“While in office, I (Symon Tokal) spotted a beauty passing by the road. The front of the office was open and just beside the road.. A busy highway. There passed this lady in red with gorgeous long hair and she was having that killer body and a smile. I was meters away but I was able to have a glance from within. Unable to even say "hi"… I temporarily left my station for some minutes to eat with the eyes (kukula kwa macho) Damn! She was hot as f**k!! I couldn’t move further but had to head back to my station after a thirst quencher from this passing angel! From there, the rest was history.. I spent 30 minutes busy working on nothing else but the lyrics.. I had to capture what I saw on a book.. A paragraph or two. And by then, it was over.. Ready! I walked home with a song!
I’ve never met that lady again but wherever she is…she is an angel and let her come back for her song!! She was in red and correspondingly hot!!”
Produced by producer/Dj Tasla at Syn City Music.
To download and listen to the track, check from the links below:

YouTube Channel:Youtube Videos

Mdundo Playlist: Download from Mdundo

SoundCloud Playlist: Download from SoundCloud

Download from Reverbnation: Reverbnation Playlist

Download from Mkito: Mkito Download

Download from Audiomack: Audiomack Download

Social Media Platforms 
 Connect with Symon Tokal online through the following:


Facebook Page: Symon Tokal Music



Symon Tokal WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join WhatsApp Group


Any comments?... Drop them in the comments box below. Remember to show some love by subscribing or following this blog from the follow button provided. Keep it 100%. One love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SYMON TOKAL

NIMWELEZEJE BY SYMON TOKAL IS OUT!!